Well, the’s recap of yesterday’s “surprising” episode of Bear Brothers.
- Marsh, Eryvon, and Arrhenius attempted to get the letters from the Green Wanderer, but they came at a price. Only by paying 10,000g or killing a man named Ilyrio at the upcoming tournament would the party get the letters back.
- We went back to Newmark to prepare for the tournament. Arrhenius decided he would do the dirty deed of killing Ilyrio, while the rest of the party gave up on the letters. Everyone signed up for the tournament, and they all decided to champion Cerrak for the succession of the barony.
- Arrhenius walked through the magical section of the tournament, killing Ilyrio and taking his golden necklace as proof in the semifinals, all the way to the final.
- And then that final. Arrhenius’s opponent decided to ignore Arrhenius for the most part, and decided to do the small deed of killing the Baron. She revealed herself as an elf, and promptly lightning bolted the Baron right in the face.
- Arrhenius then looted the Baron.